Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wow! EPIC Glitch!

Okay, some older penguins will remember the colour known as 'old blue'. This colour is now unavailable :( But wait, it's not. Thans to an EPIC glitch, we can now be Old Blue! This glitch is members only as it requires a green hoodie. Here's how you do it

  1. Wear a green hoodie (you can wear other stuff too as long as you are wearing the green hoodie)

  2. Dance!

Yup, it's that simple :D Here's me in Old Blue

If you don't believe it, try it for yourself! :D

6 comments:

  1. where did u get the background from

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah! I did it! I am old,blue and proud of it

    clumsy205

    ReplyDelete
  3. u need to update ur pin traker

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW THAT ONE!!! I TRIED IT YESTERDAY!!! I DIDN'T USE YOUR TRICK I USED MY TRICK ON MY CP TRICK BOOK!!!

    ReplyDelete

:D Happy commenting!