Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Catch-Up Post

Sorry, I'm late again! I have been spending time on an epic blog button which will HOPEFULLY be up VERY soon! :) Anyways, I'd better stop making myself even more late and actually get on with the news.

Screenhog has made a mini Fall Fair game of his own. Find the items :D Here's what he said:

Screenhog here. Since we're playing lots of Fair games I thought I'd make
one of
my own. See if you can find all these things at the party.
Good luck - I think a couple of them are tricky. Take your best guesses in the comments.There are also some new prizes at the prize booth today. Don't miss your chance to get them because the Fair gets packed up after the weekend

Wow, these are quite hard Screenhog. Let me know if you find all of them :)



There are new Fall Fair prizes!

Here are the new non-member prizes:


Here are the new member prizes:


I love the popcorn over at the member stall! :D

There's a new pin! Here's how to get the new Fall Fair ticket pin:

  1. Log in to Club Penguin
  2. Click on your map
  3. Go to the Town
  4. Go in the Coffee Shop and upsatirs into the Book Room
  5. Now click on the pin :)

The mural in Haiti is now finished (wasn't that quick?!).

Doesn't it look great? Thanks to everyone who took part and well done to Mickey1216!

9 comments:

  1. I think he means where did the artwork happen, like he said, it was it hati,the carribean

    Bongodrums354

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx Bongodrums. I wasn't sure which part of the post he was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice buttons!

    Clumsy205

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do i do on the website u told me to go to?



    By the way this is Pirate Yarr1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arianemercado97, if u r pirate yarr in real am i his friend in cp and do i no him in real?

    clumsy205 XXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

:D Happy commenting!